Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I love my Mom!

After begging my Mom to please not use my name if she shared this site with anyone, she sent out an e-mail to her entire contact list with my name and the link. And to top it off, she also sent the e-mail to me, so I know how many people were included. Now, of course, I can’t think of anything to write about. It is so much easier when you assume no one will be reading it. And, if anyone did, I was using the ever-so-clever code name thought up by my husband. Please give me a couple of days to work up the nerve to add a new post. Thanks! Happy Holidays!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM!!!!


2 comments:

Hethyr and Jon said...

Oh my goodness, you put the red dress picture on here! Mom will never live it down! :)

Ginny said...

Oooooohhh paybacks . . .
But I must be honest, I look much better in my Mrs. Hippie aprons than I do in 'The Red Dress'!